FPT University, Hanoi, Vietnam with collaboration of Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering UTP offers a two-week Summer Programme in Hanoi, Vietnam, which is recommended for students who seeks understanding and inside look to various aspects of IT in Vietnam and world wide, in the area of Mobile App Development.
The course includes 30 in-class training hour and participants are expected to produce their own small product at the end of the course
Besides lecturers, students are provided with totally enjoyable with strong cultural excursions throughout the program such as city tour, city outreach or a, alluring cruise to Ha Long Bay or Ninh Binh Imperial City.
Students also can opt for Externship program begins immediately after the Study Tour ends. For additional USD 200 & 3 weeks, stdents works in a company in Vietnam. Externs will be given day-to-day routine in the organization to observe and ask questions, with tasks assigned to let them have onsite practice and experience at the real working environment.
Program period: 19 September 2016 - 2 October 2016
Application Deadline: 24 July 2016
Programme Fee: From RM2,000 (inclusive of accommodation, tuition fees and activity) *Flight and meals not included
For more info, click here http://bit.ly/29uWPMj
1. Open to all Undergraduates of UTP, in semester break
2. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or equivalent
3. Have usually completed at least one semester of undergraduate study
4. Eager to learn new knowledgeand experience different culture
5. Able to finance RM2,000 for the programme
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
1. Updated resume with photo (max 2 pages only)
2. Copy on NRIC
3. Latest Academic transcript
4. Copy of Passport (Front Page)
5. Passport size photo
6. Head of Department (HOD) Approval
For more info, visit CSIMAL or email to email@example.com or 053688395
Send all the required documents before 30 July 2016 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org