For those who will undergo internship in Sept 2017, you are required to perform online PRE-REGISTRATION for internship by submitting your personal data at below link (this is not UCampus) with the condition that you meet the following requirements:
- Obtained minimum CGPA of 2.00/4.00 AND,
- Completed year 3 semester 1 (Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences) or completed year 2 semester 2 (Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology) AND
- Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences : Earned a minimum of 75 credit hours or Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology: Earned a minimum of 60 credit hours AND
- No financial outstanding
For those who meet the above requirements, please ensure that you submit your Personal Data Info (PDI) by by 2nd June 2017 (extended deadline) at below link:
- PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): CHEM, CVE & AC (Sept 2017 Semester)
- PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): EE, ME & AP (Sept 2017 Semester)
- PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): BIS, ICT, PE & PG (Sept 2017 Semester)
Please also send your resume (in a PDF format with file name as follow: Student ID, Name, Programme) to:
- ICT, BIS, PE, PGs to: email@example.com
- EE, ME, APHY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVE, CHE, ACHE to: email@example.com
CSIMAL will also be conducting the 1st Briefing Session on Student Industrial Training Programme.
This briefing is COMPULSORY and beneficial for students who will be undergoing Student Industrial Internship Programme in Sept 2017.
The details of the programme are as below:
Date: 31st May 2017
Time: 3.30 p.m.
Venue: Chancellor Hall
SIIP Briefing is postponed to 3.30 p.m. due to Engagement Session with Dean for Faculty of Engineering. The engagement session is COMPULSORY for all engineering students which will commence at 2.00 p.m.