For those who will undergo internship in May 2018, you are required to perform online PRE-REGISTRATION for internship by submitting your personal data at below link (this is not UCampus) with the condition that you meet the following requirements:
- Obtained minimum CGPA of 2.00/4.00 AND,
- Completed year 3 semester 1 (Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences) or completed year 2 semester 2 (Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology) AND
- Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences : Earned a minimum of 75 credit hours or Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology: Earned a minimum of 60 credit hours AND
- No financial outstanding
For those who meet the above requirements, please ensure that you submit your Personal Data Info (PDI) by 1st February 2018 at below link:
- PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): CHEM, CVE, PE, PGs, & AC (May 2018 Semester)
- PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): EE, ME, ICT, BIS & AP (May 2018 Semester)
Please also send your resume (in a PDF format with file name as follow: Student ID, Name, Programme) to:
EE, ME, ICT, BIS, AP to: email@example.com
CHEM, CVE, PE, PGs, AC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Services, Centre for Student Development will also be conducting the 1st Briefing Session on Student Industrial Training Programme.
This briefing is beneficial for students who will be undergoing Student Industrial Internship Programme in January 2018.
The details of the programme are as below:
Date: 24th January 2018
Time: 2.30 p.m.
Venue: Lecture Hall 2