Student Industrial Training Program briefing

Student Industrial Training Program briefing

by Admin User -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

CSIMAL will be conducting 1st Student Industrial Training Program briefing session for students undergo industrial internship program in September 2015.

The session will be as follow :

Date : 27th May 2015, Wednesday

Time : 2:30 pm – 5.00 pm

Tentative venue:  Lecture Hall 1

For those who will undergo internship in September 2015, you are require to perform online PRE-REGISTRATION for internship by submitting your personal data at below link (not with PRISM) with the condition you are meeting to the following requirements:

·         Obtained minimum CGPA of 2.00/4.00 AND,

·         Completed year 3 semester 1 (Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences) or completed year 2 semester 1 (Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology) AND

·         Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences : Earned a minimum of 75 credit hours

·         Business Information Systems and Information & Communication Technology: Earned a minimum of 45 credit hours

For those who are meeting the above requirement, please ensure that you submit your Personal Data Info (PDI) before 5th June 2015 at below link:

PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): ME & EE (September 2015 Semester)

PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): ICT, BIS, PE & PG (September 2015 Semester)

PERSONAL DATA INFO (PDI): CHEM & CVE (September 2015 Semester)

Please also sent your resume (in a PDF format with file name as follow: Student ID, Name, Program) to:

ICT, BIS, PE, PGs to: fatmaneli.huri@petronas.com.my  

EE, ME to: mazdiana.mazlan@petronas.com.my

CVE, CHE to: nazera.rozali@petronas.com.my

Thank You.